1. Permission to use NIV® and ESV® translations. I have obtained permission to use for sale (in North America only) both NIV® and ESV® translations of the Bible and have on file a copy of our contracts and fees paid.
2. Copyright laws. All of my products are my own original designs and are protected by copyright laws. You will note that all have my signature, the copyright symbol©, and the year the work was done. All rights are reserved. No portion of any of my works may be reproduced--mechanically, electronically or by any other means. I do not grant permission to do so.
3. Exemption for sales tax in Virginia: In cases where churches or other tax exempt organizations place orders, I must have on file a tax exempt form prior to sending your order or I will be obligated to add the 5% sales tax to your order. At the present time no orders received on the website are subject to Virginia sales tax but that practice may be revised at any time. The same is true of out of state orders.
4. Credit card payments. At the present time we accept only cash or checks as payment for orders (checks only if sent to us by mail). However we do have PayPal available on our website to process your order using your credit card. Options for payment are described in the checkout section when you finalize an order on line.
5, Shipping and handling fees. The fees I currently charge have not kept up with the fees charged by USPS and will soon be revised. They will reflect not only the increased cost of postage but the cost of mailing containers and supplies and of travel to the post office.
7. Custom orders: In the past I have done only a limited amount of custom orders because of the lack of resale opportunity and the amount of time required to produce individualized orders. However there are certain orders that warrant consideration because they involve group gatherings such as church retreats, workshops, training events, celebrations, etc. Please contact me by email for consideration and I will certainly review with you the possibilities. The final quarter of each year is our busiest season and the summer the least busy so if you plan ahead, it may work out for both of us. We can consider hospitality items which complement the theme of your event, including nametags and personalized folders, favors, posters, etc.
8. Customer referrals. I will greatly appreciate information about opportunities to sell my products in local settings, such as churches, day and night retreats, teacher workshops, fall festivals, marriage or other seminars, homeschooling events, etc.
I have often attended women's overnight or weekend retreats and set up my products in an accessible but discreet place where my presence did not conflict with the speaker or planned activities. I would require no less than a 10' x 10' space and preferably one that is 10' x 20'. My ability to attend will rest on whether associated costs such as registration fees and associated charges would negate my ability to make a profit. When I am able to exceed my costs, I donate 10% of sales to the organization that invited me. Please contact me well in advance of the event if my attendance would add a pleasing dimension to your event. Remember that ladies like to shop for something to bring home as a remembrance or gift. I will greatly appreciate making my products available and the opportunity to meet, encourage and minister to those attending your event.
Last Updated (Saturday, 22 September 2012 10:14)